Personal data which we collect about you
We collect a variety of information about our customers and visitors to the PGDC website. This personal data falls into these categories:
· Identity Data includes title, first name, last name, username or similar identifier
· Contact Data includes a billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
· Financial Data includes payment card details.
· Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
Please note, do not collect any Special Categories of Personal Data about you (this includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data). Nor do we collect any information about criminal convictions and offences. We will treat all the personal data included in designs or products as ordinary personal data.
2. How is your personal data collected?
We use direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone or email.
This includes personal data you provide when you:
make enquiries or request information be sent to you;
order our products or services;
contact customer services; or
leave comments or reviews on our products or services.
3. How we use your personal data
Where we need to perform a service you have agreed with the PGDC i.e. For example when you purchase our products.
Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation. For example, keeping records of our sales for tax compliance.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than where the law requires it. Where our legal basis is consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time.