Stress management course
Who will benefit from this course?
This course is for everyone who experiences stress in their workplace. The aim of this course is to help you understand the effects of stress on your job, how to identify your stressors and ways in which you can manage them. The topics covered will enable you to maintain a good work-life balance so that you will be able to remain calm and centred whilst dealing with the strains of your job.
At the end of this course, delegates will have a clear understanding of their stressors and have a good idea on how to manage the causes of their stress to reduce the impacts that it may have on their work.
- What is stress?
- Facts and figures about stress in the workplace
- What causes stress?
- How stress can affect your health
- Signs and Symptoms of stress
- Stress self-assessment questionnaire
- Strategies for managing pressure and reducing stress:
- Prevention techniques & tips for a stress-free lifestyle
- Prioritising & diary management
- Quick and easy everyday stress-busters
- exercises for relaxation
Duration – Half Day (9.30 am to 12.30.pm
Delegates – (minimum 3 – maximum 10)
If required, I can also tailor the training to meet your specific needs. Please contact me for further information or if you would like to arrange a meeting to discuss this further and negotiate the fee.